Friday, July 20, 2012

WiMAX Hacking in Bangladesh (All 4G Modem Supported) !!!!!!


I’m going to show how to hack any connected unused 4G modem and get full access over the internet for free. Here is the step by step instructions for the happiest moments when you’ll be able to browse and download with unlimited speed for 100% free!!!

    1. Download TMAC from here
    2. Download TAP Driver from here
    3. Download OpenVPN GUI from here
When all these downloads will be finished follow the following steps below:
    1. Run TMAC as administrator and change your original MAC address.
    2. Open TAP Driver (unrar and unzip which one you need) and run “install” as administrator.
    3. Connect your WiMAX(4G) modem with own username and password.
Finally run OpenVPN GUI as administrator and connect it and wait for a while to see the notification like this image:

Free Internet in Bangladesh (WiMAX)

Now you’re connected to the whole internet world………… :)
NOTE: Tested with Banglalion and OLLO’s unused connected modem. Hopeful that almost all connected modem will work on this formula.

16 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you very much for your blog. I am a subscriber to an ISP in Madagascar and I haven't been paid connection.

    They stopped my connection but I still want to try to have internet at home.

    I managed to find valid mac adress on my ISP and i already change the mac adress, but my box still does not work. Is that the firmware is screwed? How to reconnect? but without success, it stillbevause my internet doesn't work. what should I do?

    My Email: rakotorabema@yahoo.fr

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting topic, but all you link are dead. I would really love to have those software so I can try your method

    ReplyDelete
  3. OpenVPN GUI এর পাসওয়ার্ড কি দিব?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Password is:650bdt

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz give me tha banglalion hacking softwear download link



    my mai'amanullaaziz22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. is avaible in indonesia ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. gud er software kaj korena sale faul bokchod

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about on Greenpacket DV-235T?
    Would it be possible to hack?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you please give me the direct download URLs?

    ReplyDelete
  11. good day can you provide me a copy of updated firmware of greenpacket dv-235t.
    thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Please can you give me hackable Firmware for greenpacket dv-235...thanks buddy

    Please send @ van_rion@yahoo.com

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  13. mee too pls can u give me a hackable firmware for greenpacket dv-235t.. ty god bless santie_mdc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will that work on Clear Wire. If it is please send me the greenpacketdv-235..thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Need a Digicel hack for Jamaica. If anybody have any hit me up at
    twonimesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete